1. Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our customers, from figuring our basic stuff like your name, your contact details, your travelling partners to more complex things like your payment information. In addition to this, we also collect information from your computer. This can include the IP address.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us. When you make a reservation, we will ask for personal information, like your full name, country of residence, phone number, payment information, name of the guest travelling with you, and any other preferences you might choose for your stay. Sometimes you will get in touch with our team, or to us through other social media or your booked property through our site, we will collect information from here too. You can also open a member account, where you will save your personal information, review your reservations.
Information you give us about others. Sometimes you will make a reservation for others, or you will travel with partners who provide you details to make the reservation, on behalf of them. Your responsibility is to make sure that the person or people you represented are aware of and accept the way Hotelshoian.com use their information.
Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the stuff you view and how you use our services, like when you click to view a property, or when you make a reservation at a certain property. This information includes:
- Log information:
When you use our services or view content on our site, we automatically collect and store certain information. This includes:
- Details of search queries, your clicks and page you’ve seen.
- Internet protocol address.
- The date and time you access our services.
- Location information
When using our services, we may collect information about your actual information. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and GPS.
- If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, location details and other system activities.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our site. This may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with our services as well.
2. Why we collect these information
We use collected information for various purposes. Like providing, maintaining, protecting and improving our services. We also use your data to offer you tailored content. It can be explained in the following ways below:
- Reservation: Our most important job is to complete and manage your reservations. This is why we need your personal data.
- Accounts: With our feature allowing you to create your own user account, we manage these accounts by your information, so you can do lots of things with it, like managing your bookings, getting notice about special offers, easier in making reservations with your personal settings and so on.
- Marketing: With your information, we can do several marketing activities including:
- Sending you travel news and latest promotions, special offers by using your contact information.
- Depending on your personal information and your reservation history, special offers will be shown to you only on Hotelshoian.com website, sent to your email address.
- Press Room: We may use your non-personally information for our press room. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about tourism, destinations, and so on.
- Communication: We will communicate by email, posts, mobile phone or message, which way depends on the information you gave us. However, we will keep a record of your communication to help you solving your problem.
- Exchanging every request you and your booked property have made.
- Sending you questionnaire or asking you to write a review about your experience using our services and the property's service.
- Letting you know some information you might need, like travel news, upcoming promotions, etc.
- Researching: We will analyze your information in order to provide our guests a better experience and to improve the overall quality of our services. Your information processing for this purpose will be used under your permission.
- Security: To prevent fraud or other illegal activities, we will use your information for security purpose, to authenticate yourself when you are logging in or making a reservation. This process will keep your reservations and information safe.
- Legality: In some cases, we might have to use your information for solving legal disputes, investigations or other legal problems.
- To perform the contract between you and Hotelshoian.com, we might need your information to complete and manage, such as your reservations made under the contract between you and Hotelshoian.com.
- We might use your information to provide a better performance, such as the most relevant content, emails, promotion.
- All of your personal information for marketing purpose will be used under your permission.
3. Information we share (range of use)
We do not share your information with companies, organizations or individuals beside Hotelshoian.com and third parties as below:
- Your booked accommodation: This is the main reason we’re exist. To make your reservation at your booked property, we send your personal information to that property included:
- Your name and the name of your partner(s)
- Payment details
- Your special request
All of your requests will be handled by the property. In some cases, we will send the property a copy of your reservation as a proof that you actually made a reservation.
- Third-parties: Your information will be processed by other parties for several purposes, such as marketing. Theses third-parties are bound by confidentiality clauses and do not have the permission to use your information for any other purpose.
- Payment service providers: During your payment process, you will share the card details in order to complete the payment and your reservation.
- Competent authorities: We will share your data with companies, organizations, individuals outside of Hotelshoian.com if it is strictly required by law. We will access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information in order to:
- Executing law, regulation, legal process requested by the government.
- Enforce applicable Terms and Conditions of Service, including preventing, detecting or prosecuting of criminal acts and fraud.
- Protect and defend our rights or properties, the rights of our guests or any other business partner of us, as required by law.
4. How long we keep your information
We keep your information in our internal system in order to create tailored contents for you. We will delete it in the event you request us.
5. Communication process between you and your booked accommodation
Using services of Hotelshoian.com, you have several means to communicate your booked properties, directing through Hotelshoian.com. We will review, scan and analyze these information in order to prevent fraud or violation, or in case requiring legal compliance, investigations, services quality improving, researching. We reserve the right any communication that we believe may contain spam or unsafe content which threats Hotelshoian.com, our guests or our business partners. All communications through Hotelshoian.com will be stored by Hotelshoian.com.
6. Children’s information
Hotelshoian.com has the responsibility to delete children’s information under 18 years old. Other than using children’s information for reservations, or in exceptional other cases, Hotelshoian.com may collects and uses these information under the parent’s consent.
7. Holding responsible
Eco Travel Co.,Ltd
Address: 281 Nguyen Sinh Cung street, Vy Da Ward, Hue City, Hue Province, Vietnam
Telephone: (84) 234 3829392
Click here to see our Business License and other Legal Information.
8. Information Security Guarantee
Our responsibility is to keep your information safe, to protect it from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. In particular:
- We encrypt many of your information using SSL, which included your card information. Only the first six numbers and the last four numbers of your card number are the information will be kept. Other information of your card information will not be stored in any places.
- We review the information we collect, storage and protect it from unauthorized access, including physical security measures.
9. Cookies, Meta Tags and Data Usage
Cookies are small pieces of information that sent from our website and stored in the browser (of your mobile device) or your computer. They help Hotelshoian.com provide its guests a tailored site for each user by memorizing information about each user’s visit, like search history, watched properties, booked accommodation and other data. Without those essential cookies, surfing the web must be a roughly experience.
- Session cookie: Exists temporarily when you using Hotelshoian.com, it’s usually deleted by the web browser after you close the browser. Session cookie helps Hotelshoian.com remember its guests’ booked accommodations.
- Persistent cookie: Is stored on the user’s hard drive until it expires. Only in exceptional cases, such as for security purposes, a persistent cookie will exist longer than that. Persistent cookie helps Hotelshoian.com memorize information that affect the site behaves or looks, this way, we will personalize our page according to your preferences. For example, by remembering your log in details, you do not need to re-enter them the next time you visit Hotelshoian.com. Persistent cookie records your surfing habit over a period of time.
The lack of information stored in the persistent cookie might cause the surfing experience less functional but not prevent it from working.
These cookies are however reset if the expiration time is reached or the user deletes the cookie.